Imogen, you are awful cute sleeping, but I would prefer to see you in your smurf costume. Please update your blog soon. There are people relying on you to help them beat the Mondays.
Hey Imogen! i know you're super busy sleeping, drooling, and holding your own head up, but I'd really appreciate it if you could find the time to post new pictures. Maybe between your first boob feeding time and the morning board meeting between you and Kenai? Thanks! You're the best. High five.
Love, Auntie Carolin (yep, your namesake. I'm sticking to that story)
Imogen, you are awful cute sleeping, but I would prefer to see you in your smurf costume. Please update your blog soon. There are people relying on you to help them beat the Mondays.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt Emma
Hey Imogen! i know you're super busy sleeping, drooling, and holding your own head up, but I'd really appreciate it if you could find the time to post new pictures. Maybe between your first boob feeding time and the morning board meeting between you and Kenai? Thanks! You're the best. High five.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Auntie Carolin (yep, your namesake. I'm sticking to that story)